[VOTE] Use GitHub issues instead of bugs.openwrt.org

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Wed Jan 19 08:25:50 PST 2022

Paul Spooren <mail at aparcar.org> [2022-01-19 10:59:50]:

Hi Paul,

> A migration of existing issues is not planed, instead new issues should be
> created.

so we're going to start from scratch just because of that API request limit
(I've read about in your other email)?  Or is there anything else preventing
us to migrate all issues to the new platform of choice? AFAIR you was able to
migrate all issues, even closed ones, during our evaluation of GitLab[1].

> [X] No, please find another solution

I prefer to use, improve and promote FOSS solutions.

1. https://gitlab.com/openwrt/gitlab-evaluation/-/blob/master/flyspray/fs2gitlab.py

Cheers,

Petr