[RFC] Introduce inactive member status

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:04:02 PDT 2021

Hello,

I'm not a voter but I have a suggestion. Make "inactive" everyone that
didn't vote for 3 months with votes and
regain the active status as soon as the member votes. Three is no need
to manually maintain a disable/enable status.

The divisor for proportions will be: number of people voting + number
of "active voters" that didn't voted yet"

My 2 cents,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
            luizluca at gmail.com