Switch to OFTC

Kevin 'ldir' Darbyshire-Bryant ldir at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed May 26 13:04:33 PDT 2021

Even though I haven’t received the vote email…I suspect exchange has eaten it and assuming I can still send to the list,

I agree (YES) to

 - Put a short migration notice as news item on the frontpage
 - Change instances of Freenode to OFTC in the wiki/contact section
 - Post a IRC migration notice as a sticky topic to the forum
 - Post a IRC migration notice to the mailing lists (announce, adm)
 - Link to the migration news in the Freenode IRC channels topics

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

gpg: 012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A