[vote] release OpenWrt 21.02 with additional SELinux SDKs and IBs

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Thu Mar 18 12:32:20 GMT 2021

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 09:14:36AM -0300, Fernando Frediani wrote:
> On 18/03/2021 03:02, Petr Štetiar wrote:
> > Daniel Golle <daniel at makrotopia.org> [2021-03-18 02:47:40]:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > why no discussion prior to this voting? :-)
> I was going to ask the same question. Why ?

Because it has been brought up multiple times, there has been lots of
discussion regarding the SELinux-specifics and quite a lot of
participants.
The idea to offer SDKs and IBs has also been around for 6+ months by
now, ie. things have been discussed quite a lot, just now on
openwrt-adm (but rather openwrt-devel, IRC, github, ...)

So I'm happy to see that apparently this email made more people join
into this discussion. There is no need for informed votes, we can and
should of course address all questions and make sure we are all on the
same page.