OpenWrt Donation Campaign

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Mon Jun 7 18:47:32 PDT 2021

Hi Pono,

as a general thing to improve visibility of ways to donate I'd like to
add a donation link on GitHub, where people see these "Sponsor" buttons.

Currently there's no shareable URL for donations, looking at the SFCs
project page[1] I can click the yellow "Donate" button, however it
forwards me to a cryptic token. This URL can't be shared.  Could you
please provide a shareable URL which can be added to both GitHub and
openwrt.org itself?

Kind regards,
Paul

[1]: https://sfconservancy.org/projects/current/