Digital Ocean Scheduled Maintenance Window

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue May 9 04:39:17 EDT 2017

Hi,

just fyi. The following notice was sent to us by Digital Ocean:

--- 8< ---
Start: 2017-05-10 00:00 UTC
End: 2017-05-10 04:00 UTC

Hello,

During the above window, the networking team will be performing an
urgent software upgrades of our core infrastructure in FRA1, in order to
improve the performance and stability of the network.

We expect the impact of this change to be minimal; however, you may
experience short periods of latency lasting 1 to 2 minutes, or packet
loss lasting up to 1 minute while traffic is rerouted.

Approximately 30 minutes prior to the maintenance we will post an update
on status.digitalocean.com and periodic updates will follow as work
progresses.

Do not hesitate to contact support if you have any additional questions
or concerns. You may do so by opening a ticket, or by replying to this
email.

Thank you,
DigitalOcean Networking Team