Linux Foundation

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:25:22 EST 2017

Folks, it seems a merge is widely desired, but think also the name is
important and no doubt OpenWrt is a stronger name than LEDE.

If conditions are accepted by both sides specially regarding the new
way of doing things created with LEDE it`s only an advantage rebrand
it to OpenWrt for a more successful future.

Regards,