Discourse forum

Ted Hess lede at kitschensync.net
Tue Sep 20 15:29:11 EDT 2016

Hi all -

Jo and I spent a bit of time setting up a Discourse forum for LEDE last month. I
would like to propose that we open it up as an experiment with the understanding
that we may close it down if it doen't meet our communities needs.

While I understand there was some consternation by some for us doing this
without enough group involvement, it would still be in our best interest if we
do make use of this setup to get some real feedback on its general usefulness.

So, I would like to send out a general announcement, state some ground-rules and
let some folks in as admins and moderators just to see how it goes. Any strong
objections? I will take silence as "no opinion".

/ted