Documentation for LEDE (was: push access for richb)

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:55:22 EDT 2016

Hi John,

Thanks for the kind words, and for pulling the Getting Started page (https://www.lede-project.org/docs/index.html).

I have some other thoughts about the documentation, but wanted to learn more about the group's discussions on the topic. Specifically:

- The current asciidoc pages are a start on the documentation. Have there been discussions about how to evolve the docs: desirable traits, systems considered, systems rejected, etc?
- Although I have been using OpenWrt for years, I'm not an expert. Would people in the group be willing to review articles?

Many thanks!

Rich