OpenWrt One - celebrating 20 years of OpenWrt

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:58:48 PST 2024

On 9.01.2024 11:49, John Crispin wrote:
> If the community likes the idea outlined below in greater details, we would like to start a vote.

I'm afraid it's a bit unclear what do you expect here ;) People at IRC
started wondering too.

I love idea of this project and I'll surely be interested in buying
some units. I hope we can take care of some case with OpenWrt branding.

So are you looking for just a generic interest feedback? Or some
technical comments? What are next steps for this project and do you
could use some community help?

--
Rafał Miłecki