Query regd. rw rootfs

Ravi Paluri (QUIC) quic_rpaluri at quicinc.com
Thu Jun 16 04:33:53 PDT 2022

Hi jo,

>> it is not the same. There is no special handling for specific overlay file paths in procd.
   If the behavior is not same, can you let me know how "below" is handled/taken care in OpenWRT?
   "changes made to sensitive files for e.g. /etc/passwd (deleting a line. Deleting passwd file etc.) will have adverse impact on security and some init scripts may not start etc."

Thanks,
Ravi

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi,

> [...]
> Is this behavior the same with procd?

it is not the same. There is no special handling for specific overlay file paths in procd.

~ Jo