[RFT 1/5] realtek: split DGS-1210-10P DTS

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 06:07:48 PST 2022

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for the review of these patches, all comments make
sense to me, and I would have fixed that all BUT

Apparently finding even a single person to actually test this code on
older revision or on similar Trendnet device is impossible so I guess
the best I can do is to send a single patch adding support for the
device I personally have access to, without touching anything else
that's already there.

Will post it soon. Thank you again for your continued work.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com