Ramfs (and img build) compilation error

Ansuel Smith ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:36:22 PDT 2021

Hi, i'm having some compilation error where it seems the buildroot
is using my host bin to compress the ramfs or img image. How can
I backtrack this error? I currently get this error if I change the compression
algo. Could there be a problem in detecting missing tools and
building them?

I'm 100% the buildroot is trying to use my host bin since it does complain
about "Not found" and if I install the missing tool, it then complain
for illegal
option. Is this intended?

Coincidentally now i'm building another target (from ipq806x to ath79) and this
time it started to build the lzma tools. Any hint about this?