Release goals for 22.XX

Sergey Ryazanov ryazanov.s.a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:44:15 PDT 2021

Hello Rui,

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 4:40 PM Rui Salvaterra <rsalvaterra at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 at 11:09, Rui Salvaterra <rsalvaterra at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nothing in this target has more than 32 MiB of RAM (most devices have
>> 16 MiB) [1]. Just put it out of its misery. :)
>
> Scratch that. After chatting with dangole, there may be some life in
> it, after all. I have an ath25 device (FON2200) and didn't even
> remember it.

I am in the process of migrating ath25 to the 5.10 kernel. Initial
build was trivial. But I need to restore the Marvel swconfig driver
that was lost during the initial 5.10 kernel introduction, and
carefully run-time test it. I bricked (or possibly broke) my test
FON2200 during the last migration to the 5.4. Would you like to
volunteer and test the new version as soon as it will be ready?

--
Sergey