Release goals for 22.XX

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:47:24 PDT 2021

Paul, Rafał,

I think our emails passed in the ether... (http://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2021-October/036637.html)

As I said in that message, I am very aware of the time constraints of the volunteers for OpenWrt. And I don't mean to suck the conversation into "grand strategies" without any endpoint.

Let's focus on our next step. In my earlier note, I asked:

1) What would prevent us from accomplishing the 22.XX Release Goals in March 2022? (https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/releases/goals/22.xx)

- How do we see the time between now and March playing out?
- Are there things we should leave out? Or should the release date be shifted?

I would invite everyone to weigh in. Thanks.

Rich

cc: OpenWrt-adm