ipv6 quirk openwrt 21.02.1

Paul D newtwen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:57:59 PDT 2021

Understood - thank you. So DF provokes the detection of the weakest link
for MTU discovery.

So a bit of digging and development is necessary if I wish to have that
option available in the luci GUI. Complex?

The weird thing in this setup is that the IPv4 PMTU is 1480 all the way.

It's only at IPv6 layer the PMTU is reduced. possibly something similar
occuring at IPv6. Is it possible something unusual is happening in 6in4
or lower?