Integration of DPDK with OpenWRT

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:15:15 GMT 2021

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:03 AM Supriya Shekhar Mane
<sm.supriya at globaledgesoft.com> wrote:

> Hi Maintainers,
>
> We are working on DPDK with the OpenWRT build system. As of now
> OpenWRT doesn't have DPDK support enabled. Kindly let us know the
> procedure to integrate DPDK to OpenWRT master branch.

Hey,

Please take a look at this:
https://github.com/commodo/packages/tree/dpdk/net/dpdk

It was done a few years ago, but I have not tested it fully.
And it requires some polish.
I did not want to maintain DPDK [nor do I want to maintain it now].
I did maintain OVS for some time, and that proved to be a hassle after
a while, especially because I was no longer using it.