Buildbot stuck? No new packages builds since Tuesday 22nd

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sat Jun 26 03:59:56 PDT 2021

On 6/26/21 10:15 AM, Hannu Nyman wrote:
> Looks like the packages buildbot is somehow stuck. No new builds has
> been uploaded since Tuesday 22nd.
> https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/packages/
>
> Buildbot status shows only janitor activity for the last four days.
> https://buildbot.openwrt.org/master/packages/#/waterfall

Hi Hannu,

Thanks for reporting this problem, Baptiste fixed it by restarting the
build bots.

Hauke

zorun | there are connection failures in the log on 22/06, and then
         regulary since then: [Broker (TLSMemoryBIOProtocol),client]
         Master replied to keepalive, everything's fine
zorun | so the workers are connected to the master and are waiting for a
         job, but the master doesn't send anything
zorun | it looks like a synchronisation bug in buildbot :/
zorun | ynezz: if you want to have a look, I have left fsf-dock-24 in
         this "stuck" state
zorun | I have restarted all other workers and they are now building