ip rule processing partly broken (21.02 and Master)

M Rubon rubonmtz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 05:30:19 PDT 2021

Interesting.  When I install ip-tiny I see the rule displaying
correctly.  I have also checked and it appears ip-tiny was installed
in my 19.07 systems, likely as a dependent package, so that is why it
displays correctly there.  I will add the information to by bug report
and close it on the tracker.

I am still having odd routing problems on the 2102rc router, and am
investigating why that is happening, but that is outside the scope of
this email.

Thanks for your help!