OpenWrt 21.02 status

Arınç ÜNAL arinc.unal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:14:36 PDT 2021

Or we could drop support for it and let the user do it by themselves.
At least for the release of OpenWrt 21.02.

The warning pop-up when the user heads to Network -> Interfaces after
upgrade, could let the user know that, if they have set up packet
mirroring with swconfig, they will have to do it themselves for DSA.

Arınç