SELinux status report and call to action

Alberto Bursi bobafetthotmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:06:48 EST 2021

On 12/01/21 18:27, Dominick Grift wrote:

> ---------
> My question to the reader is: why haven't you enabled SELinux yet on
> your test builds at least? Or maybe you have but you havent given any
> feedback. Why is that?
> ------------
>
> Thanks,

Lack of documentation. Selinux is not an easy topic even on a normal
Linux distro, and there is little if any info on how to use it (or why
use it) in OpenWrt.

I think a necessary first step for adoption is writing some docs about
what it is, and how to use it in the wiki/site openwrt.org

Since I know very little about it, I can't do that.

But you said you gave a talk about this topic in a large conference,
maybe you can write some documentation?

-Alberto