Our Invitation

Ioannis Makariou info at engw.org
Tue Jan 5 10:13:20 EST 2021

Dear Authors,

We would like to invite you to submit a paper for (possible)
publication in the Special Issues

1. Signal and Image Processing
2. Soft Computing and Signal processing

that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Signal processing" without any cost for you (peer reviewed journal)
                        See www.wseas.org

and

1. "Advances in Simulation and Computing"
2. "Sustainability for Electrical Engineering"
3. "Processes in Engineering"

that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Computers" without any cost for you (peer reviewed journal)
                        See www.wseas.org

and

1. 5G Networks
2. Antennas and propagation
3. Computational Electromagnetics
4. Multimedia Communications
that we are organizing for the Journal
"WSEAS Trans on Communications" without any cost for you (peer reviewed journal)
                        See www.wseas.org

You do not have to pay absolutely any publication cost or publication
fees to us, in case that your paper passes our peer review process.
The quality of our Journals, the acceptance rates, the review process
etc can be checked from their contents and their acceptance rates,
Deadline to send your paper to me by email is December 31, 2020

Send your paper to me by email in the correct WSEAS Format until January 31
2021, in the correct WSEAS Format http://wseas.org/wseas/cms.action?id=4020
with Cc:  editing at wseas.org

We will forward your paper to the Editors-in-Chief in chief and the reviewers
immediately and they will organize a peer review by at least 3 experts of the
specific Journal. All the submitted papers are checked for plagiarism
and are subject in Quality Control with high standards
https://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7669

If they pass the anti-plagiarism control and our Quality Control, they
go to our Reviewers for peer review.

Thanks

Best Regards

Dr. Ioannis F. Makariou, Assistant Editor, WSEAS
Prof. Maurice Margenstern, Universite de Lorraine, France
Prof. Theodore B. Trafalis, University of Oklahoma, USA
Prof. Kewen Zhao, University of Qiongzhou, China
Prof. Claudio Talarico, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, USA
Prof. Zhuo Li, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
Prof. Charles Suffel, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ, USA
Prof. Shuliang Li, The University of Westminster, London, UK
Prof. Dimitrios A. Karras, University of Athens, Greece
Prof. Kun Chang Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
Prof. Tolga Ensari, Istanbul University, Turkey