missing email header

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:46:47 EST 2021

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 1:57 AM David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-02-17 at 21:52 -0800, Brian Norris wrote:
> > It turns out a bug report was filed, and fixed:
> >
> > https://mail.python.org/archives/list/mailman-users@python.org/thread/ZVM6I4UTDKHY4EKNLIBIWE4JNC2PYLIS/
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1915655
> >
> > They've suggested the mailman admin apply a patch ;)
> I believe I did so yesterday.

Ah! I suspected that might be the case after I sent my previous email,
as I then searched my mailbox for those DMARC-wrapping headers and
finally found a single message from Etan that finally had a correct
Subject line. And there have been more since. So that part seems to
work now.

Awesome, thanks.


More information about the openwrt-devel mailing list