Upcoming 19.07.7 release
Etan Kissling (IC)
etan_kissling at apple.com
Mon Feb 8 03:58:38 EST 2021
I have posted a few backports to 19.07 from master a few weeks back, with these subjects:
1. [PATCH 19.07] mbedtls: add config option to compile with hkdf
2. [PATCH 19.07] hostapd: add multicast_to_unicast and per_sta_vif
3. [PATCH 19.07] hostapd: enable CTRL_IFACE_MIB for hostapd-full
4. [PATCH 19.07] nf-conntrack: allow querying conntrack info in nfqueue
5. [PATCH 19.07] libnetfilter-queue: update to 1.0.5
My patches don't end up in Patchwork for some reason.
If those are acceptable, be sure to take the latest submission for the patches that were submitted multiple times.
> On 5 Feb 2021, at 08:56, Baptiste Jonglez <baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org> wrote:
> We are planning a new 19.07 release in about a week (probably next week-end).
> If you are aware of changes that need to be integrated, now is the time to
> do it or mention it here!
> I plan to test & integrate a workaround for this ramips stability issue:
> PS: please don't ask about 21.XX
> openwrt-devel mailing list
> openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel