bugs.openwrt.org: please help with my user

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Mon Aug 30 03:45:30 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Sorry to have to bring this up. Can anybody please check my OpenWrt
Flyspray account(s)? I tried to oauth with Github (my user there is
"micmac1"). But then I got two errors from Flyspray:

  1. "Email address has already been taken"
  2. "This username has already been taken, please choose a different name"

When I click Login -> Password Lost and I enter my username (I tried
micmac and micmac1) then I get the following message:

  "This user is unknown in this Flyspray instance."

Maybe I'm wrong about my username and it's a different one which I
forgot? Can you please check with my mail address and let me know the
username? Preferably I'd like to be able to login via Github oauth.

Thanks!
Seb