[PATCH] firmware-utils: seama.h replace LGPL-2.1-or-later boilerplate with SPDX
zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:59:56 PDT 2021
From: Rafał Miłecki <rafal at milecki.pl>
This was missed because scancode license scanner was confused by a
slightly different than expected license text (96,75% license score).
License text included "file" instead of "library" in the main part of
the licensing info. It also used "The GNU C Library" instead of the
standard "This library" in 2nd and 3rd paragraphs.
The first paragraph clearly mentions LGPL-2.1-or-later and the use of
"file" instead of "library" should not affect licensing.
Signed-off-by: Rafał Miłecki <rafal at milecki.pl>
tools/firmware-utils/src/seama.h | 16 +---------------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 15 deletions(-)
diff --git a/tools/firmware-utils/src/seama.h b/tools/firmware-utils/src/seama.h
index 02683b6e98..bc58338a62 100644
@@ -1,24 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: LGPL-2.1-or-later
/* vi: set sw=4 ts=4: */
* (SEA)ttle i(MA)ge is the image which used in project seattle.
* Created by David Hsieh <david_hsieh at alphanetworks.com>
* Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Alpha Networks, Inc.
- * This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either'
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,'
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with the GNU C Library; if not, write to the Free
- * Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
- * 02111-1307 USA.
More information about the openwrt-devel