ath79: mikrotik mac issue

Roger Pueyo Centelles rogerpueyo at rogerpueyo.com
Sun Apr 18 18:00:08 BST 2021

Hi,

Sorry, no clue. I am getting MAC addresses correctly assigned on a
MikroTik RB922UAGS-5HPacD running OpenWrt SNAPSHOT, r16574-f7e00d81bc.

As expected, random MAC addresses appear for both eth0 and eth1 on a
fresh boot after flashing with "sysupgrade -v -n. At around ~40 seconds
uptime, the network is activated with the correct MAC addresses enabled
(same as in /etc/config/network):

eth1: /sys/firmware/mikrotik/hard_config/mac_base
eth0: /sys/firmware/mikrotik/hard_config/mac_base+1
wlan0: /sys/firmware/mikrotik/hard_config/mac_base+2

The behaviour is correct on rebooting or reflashing.

Roger

El 16/4/21 a les 17:04, Koen Vandeputte ha escrit: