Luci / Custom Commands

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Fri Apr 16 07:49:59 BST 2021

e9hack kirjoitti 16.4.2021 klo 8.37:
> Hi,
>
> I want like to add the following command to Luci/Custom Commands:
>
> echo "/" > /proc/net/xt_recent/SSH_BLOCK
>
> But I can only add:
>
> echo "> /proc/net/xt_recent/SSH_BLOCK"
>
> How can I do it?

I thought that easiest might be yo manually edit the uci config file, but I
experience no difficulty even in LuCI with 21.02, when I test your example
from GUI. It is visible in GUI, and gets in right format into /etc/config/luci

Also execution seems to go (I will send the screenshot separately as it might
not get into).

So I am not sure what is the exact difficulty???   If the difficulty is in
exeution, it might be about parsing uci / javascript with special chars like
">" and "/" plus passing them to the shell combo.

One easy solution might to manually edit a script file with that required
command  into /etc and then using LuCI only to execute that script.  The
LuCI commands feature is not meant for really complex things.