OpenWrt 21.02-rc1

Szabolcs Hubai szab.hu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:56:36 BST 2021

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:43 PM Hauke Mehrtens <hauke at hauke-m.de> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> If there are some other bugs in the 21.02 branch which are fixed in
> master, we can backport the fixed as long as they are not so big. If
> there is something missing, just ask on the mainling list.

Hi!

I have a oneliner fix for ZyXEL Keenetic Lite rev.B on the GitHub. [0]

It would be an average LZMA ERROR 1 fix in the ramips target,
but the device's support commit landed on 8 Jul 2020. [1]

21.02 would be it's first release, but it's already unusable due to the
LZMA ERROR 1.

Please land the fix on master and backport it to the 21.02 release!

Thank you,
Szabolcs

[0]: https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/3834
[1]: