Regressions in 19.07.4

Rosen Penev rosenp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:28:37 EDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 4:48 PM Baptiste Jonglez
<baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI, there have been several regressions reported in 19.07.4:
>
>   https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/notes-19.07.4#regressions
I think what that patch fixes was done on master with the upstream
driver. I backported some of the changes here:

https://github.com/neheb/openwrt/tree/ramips

That last patch sounds like it accomplishes the same thing. I don't
have any ramips hardware so I cannot do any testing.