ddns is broken

Joel Johnson mrjoel at lixil.net
Tue Oct 27 17:01:46 EDT 2020

I have IPv4 and IPv6 native DDNS working with a couple of different
providers, thus the original commit. Would you be able to share a
sanitized version of your service configuration section? I'm not using
PPPoE which may be the related difference, "ifstatus wan | grep l3"
returns "br-wan" for me for both wan and wan6.

Joel