20.xx: postponse LuCI HTTPS per default

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Sun Nov 22 20:54:15 EST 2020

> I think that if the first setup is done with only the router and the trusted
> PC connected to it through an ethernet cable (wifi is disabled by default),
> there is physically nothing else on that "network" so whatever you see can
> be accepted even if you don't have "dual authentication" with the serial
> port.

Right. With this, I think all we need to do is provide clear information
to the user along with a recommendation that he import the certificate
into his browser before activating WiFi. You went on to describe this
in your email.

I think the landing page is a good idea, in addition to the documentation.

Thank you for taking the time to work through my concern.

--
Mike

:wq