Wireless Battle of the Mesh with OpenWrt talks this weekend

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Tue Nov 10 18:38:37 EST 2020

OpenWrt supports this year's "Wireless Battle of the Mesh - Virtual
Global Edition".

The event aims to virtually bring together people from across the globe
who are interested in community networks, including wireless mesh
network technologies, fiber infrastructure, Do-It-Yourself Internet
Access Providers, and more generally how to create and maintain a
thriving community of people involved in building their own networks.

We envision 2 days full of expert presentations, workshops, land
fruitful discussions: whether you are a mesh networking enthusiast,
community networking activist, protocol developer, or have an interest
in networking in general, come and join the event!

Battlemesh is free of charge and open for presentations.

This year, the event will take place from Saturday 14th to Sunday 15th
of November, 2020, in a virtual room. Check out continuously updated
information about the event at https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV13

I would like to specifically highly these talks:
  * Enhancing OpenWrt Security by Dominick Grift AKA “grift”
  * news from the hostapd land by Daniel Golle
  * Securing and Optimising Enterprise Networks with OpenWrt and Free
Software by Nishant Sharma (@codemarauder)