[OpenWrt-Devel] How am I supposed to change settings in /etc/config/network of default root file system of OpenWRT?

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:07:29 EDT 2020

Would it make sense to integrate support for a wwan interface and zone that
just no-ops when there's no wwan interface defined?

The case of a 4G/5G modem will likely be more popular in the future.

"[OpenWrt-Devel] RFI: OpenWRT for #DisasterRelief: LoRA: ClusterDuck, LTE,
5G, Mesh, Throttling"
https://www.mail-archive.com/openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org/msg52055.html

> Are there other [OpenWRT-compatible] devices with LTE and/or LoRa that
> would be useful for disaster relief?
>
> "Table of Hardware: LTE Modem supported"
> https://openwrt.org/toh/views/toh_lte_modem_supported

> ## 5G
> Are there any 5G-compatible OpenWRT devices yet?
> Presumably, devices with Mini-PCIe are theoretically compatible given
built
modules.

How would you name interfaces / zones when there's also at least one LoRA
interface?

wan
wwan

wan0