[OpenWrt-Devel] How am I supposed to change settings in /etc/config/network of default root file system of OpenWRT?

Magnus Kroken mkroken at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:13:36 EDT 2020

Hi

On 20.05.2020 02:01, Jeonghum Joh wrote:
> Hello Magnus Kroken,
>
> Thank you so much!
> Your script works like a charm!
>
> I'd like to use this script in our board. This board would be our
> customer's new product - 5G router.
> We are Telesquare Inc. (www.telesquare.co.kr <http://www.telesquare.co.kr>)
>
> I'd like to write copyright to your name.
> And I'd like you to clarify the license of this script.
>
> Please let me know your opinion.
>
> Thank you very much!
> Jeonghum

Appreciate the consideration, although I'm not sure this snippet is
substantial enough to be copyrightable. No matter I suppose - if it is
copyrightable I can license it, if it is too simple to be copyrightable
any claim of copyright is invalid and it can safely be used by anyone.

I have put a slightly clarified version as a Gist:
https://gist.github.com/mkrkn/4ba4bef3f0d541aa1180bef4156b340c

Regards
Magnus Kroken