[OpenWrt-Devel] FULL CONE NAT in OpenWrt

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:02:26 EDT 2020

I believe NAT66 should not be stimulated in any sense.
One of the greatest things of IPv6 is to restore end to end communication.

PDs should only change when there is a re-connection and the CPE should
be able able to handle that correctly updating its LAN prefixes accordingly.
Stimulating and making that easy for general usage is like a crime
against IPv6. If one really needs to use that "chewing gun" he must know
what he is doing and to manually for that exception case.

Regards
Fernando