[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt developer meeting at Battlemesh and COVID-19

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Sat Mar 14 11:58:48 EDT 2020

Mar 14, 2020 12:50:02 Hauke Mehrtens <hauke at hauke-m.de>:

Hi,

> Based on recent events regarding COVID-19 the Battlemesh and the OpenWrt
> developer meeting will not take place in May this year.

it's really nice and necessary to meet in person, but I would like to (ab)use the current situation and find out, if it would be possible to hold remote meetings as well. That way we could meet in person every ~12 months, possibly having remote meetings in between, thus achieving the 6 months cadence we've talked about on the last IRL meeting.

One or two weekend days would probably work for most of us (based on the recent votes).

I don't have any prior experience with such meetings, but I assume it's going to be quite common format in the upcoming days, so we might look around and steal the best parts from the other FOSS projects.

Have a nice weekend!

Petr