[OpenWrt-Devel] Buildbot semi-broken: lots of core package fail e.g. for mips_24kc and arm_cortex-a15_neon-vfpv4

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Sun Mar 1 03:07:26 EST 2020

There is something strange going on in the buildbot. It doesn't seem to like
the current codebase.

Lots of core packages fail currently e.g. for mips_24kc (=ath79). The core
packages is so intertwined that I can't even figure out which is the actual
culprit.

https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/faillogs/mips_24kc/base/

https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/faillogs/arm_cortex-a15_neon-vfpv4/base/

Like I wrote yesterday, there also been lately "Could not generate file hash"
or "This does not look like a tar archive" errors, which look quite
suspicious to me.