No subject

Thu Jun 25 05:52:11 EDT 2020

>> The default network config was provided by package/base-files, not
>> malta target...
>
> You can easily override it, no need to modify defaults.

So I thought I might have missed something, and was wondering why
malta and to this moment why still no bug reports for other targets
like ar71xx, the default network config provided by package/base-files
should have prevented the board.d mechanism from generating
board-specific network config for all of them.

Well, looks like malta misses a base-files.mk to rm the default network config.

                yousong