dm-verity support

mail at adrianschmutzler.de mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Wed Jul 29 18:17:28 EDT 2020

Hi Thomas,

your dm-verity patchset is in our patchwork since November 2019 (v2). Unfortunately, nobody seemed to be particularly interested in reviewing/merging it.

Since I don't see a reason why this should change in another 8 months, I'm going to finally mark it as Rejected now. After all, our resources are limited.

I'm sorry, and although I fear a similar fate will hit the SELinux effort, I still hope you will not feel repelled and continue to contribute to OpenWrt in the future.

All the best

Adrian