fix for lantiq (danube) usb

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Jul 6 02:41:16 EDT 2020

El 5/7/20 a les 22:37, Martin Blumenstingl ha escrit:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 3:07 PM Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
>>
>> El 5/7/20 a les 13:59, Luca Olivetti ha escrit: escrit:
>>
>>> I'm recompiling again in case I misplaced the section in my previous
>>> test. In ~30-40 minutes it should be ready and I'll report back.
>>
>> Success!
>> I probably did something wrong before.
>> I'm attaching the patch against 19.07.3 and my device, but I think the
>> same should be done for trunk and other devices with a similar dts.
> please let me know if I should be sending the patch for master
> (previously known as "trunk").
> I have no way of testing it, but with your test results I'm confident
> that it'll work

Well, yes, I think so. Even if the usb still has issues, at least it
initializes and somewhat works.
If you look at the "related tasks" in bug
https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1634  you'll see
that it also affects the arv752dpw and ar9 (and most probably all other
boards where the regulator is misplaced), I'm confident the fix is the
same, though I have no way of testing it.

Bye
--
Luca