[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt 20.X release plans

David Bauer mail at david-bauer.net
Fri Jan 17 14:46:29 EST 2020

Hello,

On 1/17/20 11:14 AM, Andreas Ziegler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> although i'm more a user than a developer, i would also prefer a sooner
> release based on 4.19 over a later release based on 5.4.

I have the same feeling. The state of many targets on 4.19 is pretty good IMHO.
So i think a timely release somewhere around march/april is possible (as soon as
the ramips situation is sorted out). I think we can aim for a 5.4 release somewhere
in late autumn / winter, as targets will be gradually migrated.

Best wishes
David