[OpenWrt-Devel] RFT: Add support for kernel 5.4

mail at adrianschmutzler.de mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Feb 28 13:51:35 EST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your work.

By moving ag71xx to files-4.19 on ath79, I suspect 4.14 is broken now on this target.
So, we should either copy that to files-4.14 as well or remove the remaining 4.14 files there as well (where I'd prefer the latter).

If I receive positive feedback on this, I'd prepare the patch myself.

Best

Adrian