[OpenWrt-Devel] ipq40xx: QCE/crypto fixes & enhancements (PR #2518)

Paul Oranje por at oranjevos.nl
Wed Feb 26 08:48:13 EST 2020

Op 25 feb. 2020, om 14:02 heeft Eneas Queiroz <cotequeiroz at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Hi
>
> I have finished working on
> https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/2518, fixing some bugs with
> the crypto engine, and adding asm modules to crypto algorithms, since
> the engine is not very fast when using "network-sized" (<1500-bytes)
> requests.
>
> Since it's been started a while back, it appears on page 4 of the PR
> list, so I'm sending a note here so that people can review it.  Can
> someone please remove the "RFC" and "work in progress" labels, since I
> can't do that myself.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eneas

Having read the whole conversation: an impressive piece of work.

Could this helps with ipq806x ?
On ipq806x qce isn't available on all SOCs (supposedly only on ipq8064) and therefore support has been removed from the kernel [1].

[1] commit ad07166ea7286f350628f1093e4385db9be63d31 (ipq806x: remove unsupported hw-crypto qce driver)

Regards,
Paul