[OpenWrt-Devel] Next maintenance releases

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Sun Feb 23 02:45:08 EST 2020

Rosen Penev <rosenp at gmail.com> [2020-02-22 14:31:14]:

> That’s totally bogus.

That's my interpretation of your commit description, where you're talking
about errors, changes, but didn't provide actual output, commit hashes etc.
You simply assume, that every reviewer is NASM and ffmpeg expert.

> ffmpeg is the only user of NASM.

This wasnt clear from your commit description.

> Note that I’ve already worked around this in the packages feed by passing
> —disable-x86asm to ffmpeg for these platforms.

Ok, how could I deduce this important detail from that commit description?

> Also note that ASM optimizations help with the PCEngines APUs, which are
> quite popular here.

Good, then make it clear in v2 description of your patch.

-- ynezz