[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt on RBM33G for Bonding (Layer 2)

Badi Varaee badi.varaee at xpedite-africa.com
Tue Feb 4 03:05:05 EST 2020

Good day,

Could someone help me with the following issue or just make a freelancer
account and we pay him to do it:

We require an expert to bond interfaces of Mikrotik router with OpenWrt
firmware ASAP. The OpenWrt firmware is already installed, and the
interfaces are picked up also the load balancing is working perfectly on
RBM33G Mikrotik(which has OpenWrt OS) with two Quectel LTE-A cards, and we
need to bond the router interfaces together and route all the traffic to
one Ethernet. We may also need to do the same thing with other Mikrotik
router-boards as well in the future, so we need to know how to configure
that router for the layer 2 bonding.
The purpose of that bonding is to have a fast and reliable layer 2
connections between the 2 sides. We need a Layer 2 bonding which bond all
interfaces through a VPN connection (each interface split the VPN
connections) to another server (could be CentOs).
If the VPN connections (For example PPTPs) fails while testing it is not
worth anything.

See the links below for the type of bonding we need:

https://www.openmptcprouter.com/
<https://www.freelancer.com/users/l.php?url=https:%2F%2Fwww.openmptcprouter.com%2F&sig=72a3336e58fc1e402a14d0bfabcf766cb726766dd4661a23e513a1cb54a0449f>
https://github.com/yskcg/openwrt-bonding
<https://www.freelancer.com/users/l.php?url=https:%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fyskcg%2Fopenwrt-bonding&sig=05ad5c6d36fb29835da3fe97722519e88e38c8defaad15ad2571d201b70e750f>