Leonid Aronov Publishing Services. We can help you in many things:

Leonid Publisher donotreply at secureserver.net
Fri Dec 11 09:25:54 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

This is the site of Leonid Aronov Publishing Services. We are a small
office in Belgium. Phone: +32 2 598 42 19, https://leonidpublisher.blogspot.com/

 We can help you in many things:
a) We can help you to find a good Scopus, Web of Science, EI Compendex
Indexed Journal to publish your papers with very low fees. We collect
many papers, we organize a pre-screen review and we are sending them
massively to many Open Access Publishers. So, we obtain much lower
fees! Open Access Publishers usual give to our Office a 30% - 80&
discount, when we provide them many good papers together.

Do not lose the opportunity send us your paper now (or at least a
Draft of 3 pages).

In December 8, 2020, we promoted to a Journal indexed in ISI
Web of Science and Scopus 30 good papers with good English and good
format. Our Authors obtained 40% discount!

b) We have collaboration with big publishers (Springer, Elsevier, ACM,
Emerald, AIP, IEEE, WorldScientific, SAGE etc) and small publishers.

c) We can find you also a good University in North America or West
Europe to elaborate M.Sc. or Ph.D. Dissertation

d) We can also help you in the Format of your paper or to improve the
language in your articles.

e) We can find the appropriate Journals for Authors from some
countries (like India, Italy, China) that have Specific Lists for
Journals that are recognized by their Countries or their Universities.

Note that you pay only if you receive the official letter of
acceptance from these publishers from their professional emails like
*@springer.com, *@ieee.org  etc

Do not hesitate to ask our advice!
Please, contact us for more details!

Dr. Leonid Aronov