What happened to 18.06.9? (Re: Upcoming 19.07.4 and 18.07.9 stable releases

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Fri Dec 4 09:27:23 EST 2020

*Hauke Mehrtens* wrote on /Tue Nov 10 18:58:52 EST 2020:
/

/> /Currently 18.06 looks good for me and I would really like to do the final
release and call it then officially end of life. I would wait for the build
bot results and then do it at the weekend.

What happened to 18.06.9?
It was tagged and built over two weeks ago, but was never officially released?
(no trace of it in either forum, mailing list or
https://downloads.openwrt.org/*  )*

Ps. Is 18.06 now EoL ?