Octeon snapshot builds missing EdgeRouter artifacts

Raylynn Knight rayknight at me.com
Tue Dec 1 00:58:18 EST 2020

The snapshot builds for Octeon are missing the artifacts for the EdgeRouter and EdgeRouter Pro devices (artifacts should be identical).  I couldn’t figure out exactly what is wrong with the make file, but if I build locally and select:

* Target System (Cavium Networks Octeon)
* Target Profile (Multiple Devices)
* Target Devices
	(*) Enable all profiles by default

All of the profiles except the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter profile are selected.  So whatever mechanism is used to determine all profiles is missing the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter profile.

Hoping someone more familiar with the build system constructs can fix this.

Thank you,
Ray