Licensing an OpenWrt router - No response to Trademark use

Heppler, J. Scott shep971 at centurylink.net
Wed Aug 19 17:57:08 EDT 2020

Too much effort to say "No interest at this time?"

--
J. Scott Heppler

Penguin Innovations

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this message in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other unauthorized use of this email
and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.